RULES AND REGULATIONS
This Rules and Regulations Addendum is hereby incorporated and made a part of the Guest Suite
Agreement. Guest agrees that the Rules and Regulations will be observed by Guest, all occupants in the
Guest Suite, and any guests of Guest. Guest must obey these Rules and Regulations as conditions of the
Guest Suite Agreement. Any violation is a breach of the Guest Suite Agreement.
1. Guest must make all service requests or work orders for to the Management Office in writing and
in an expedient fashion; in the event a Guest makes a verbal service request or work order, Guest
must subsequently make a written request. In all events, all service requests and work orders must
be done in an expedient fashion, alerting the office as soon as possible.
2. Guest agrees to follow the rules and regulations of the workout room and community when using
the facilities. All persons using the facilities must do so with regard for their own safety and for the
safety of others, and all persons agree to do so at their own risk.
3. Guest may not have pets or animals anywhere in the Property or in the Guest Suite. For purposes
of this Addendum, the Property includes, the Guest Suite, as well as common areas such grounds,
hallways, foyers, stairs, elevators, landscaping, or any other areas which used by other persons
within the community.
4. Guest may not store, place, or leave Guest’s personal items anywhere on the Property outside of
the Guest Suite of the Guest. Personal items include, but are not limited to clothes, signs, bicycles,
5. Any personal property belonging to Guest, which in the opinion of Touraine, is considered
abandoned, shall be removed by Guest within 1 day after being tagged with a sticker. If Guest does
not remove it, Touraine may remove the property from the area, at Guest's cost.
6. Guest does not have parking privileges on the Property and may not park on the Property. Touraine
is not liable for damage to, or caused by, any vehicles. This includes property damage and bodily
injury. Guest will pay for all of Touraine’s losses and hold the Touraine harmless for all liabilities.
7. Guest may not place individual trash and garbage containers in public areas, halls or outside
apartment buildings. Guest may not discard trash, rubbish, cans, bottles or waste, except in
containers provided by Touraine. Guest also may not shake from any window or door or hang
outside any window any carpet, rug, bed clothing or other articles, or sweep any dirt, refuse or other
matter from the Guest Suite.
8. Guest may not remove or rearrange any appliances, attachments or equipment installed by
Touraine within the Guest Suite.
9. Guest may not use grills or barbecues anywhere on the Property.
10. Out of courtesy for the rights, comforts, and convenience of others, Guest may not create disturbing
noises, smells, or lights. Guest shall keep the volume of any radio, TV, or musical instrument in
your Guest Suite sufficiently reduced at all times so as not to disturb others in the building. Guest
shall not conduct or permit to be conducted vocal or instrumental practice or instruction. Guest may
not have a piano or organ in the Guest Suite.
11. Guest may not have deliveries made when Guest is not at the Guest Suite
12. Touraine's representative has the right to enter the Guest Suite for any proper purpose in case of
emergency or necessity.
13. Guest may not block the walls, passages, stairways, entrances or any other places in the building
in any manner.
14. Guest may not place any sign, notice, legend or advertising on any part of the building including
doors and/or windows.
15. Guest may not violate any local regulation or ordinance or any law of the Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania or the United States.
16. Guest may not have any explosive or odorous substances in the Property, or burn any candles or
create any flames whatsoever. Guest may not use or have kerosene heaters in the Guest Suite or
at the Property. Guest may not have gas, oil, fuel or other flammable material in the Guest Suite or
at the Property.
17. Guest may not add, remove, alter or change any locks without the written permission of Touraine
18. Guest may not park or store any vehicle of any kind, including but not limited to any car, van,
motorcycle, scooter, motor bike, truck or trailer in the parking areas.
19. Guest agrees to pay a $100.00 for a lock out charge each time Guest locks himself/herself out of
the Guest Suite, and as a result requests Touraine's assistance in gaining entrance to Guest Suite
after 5:00 p.m. on week days, and anytime on weekends or holidays.
20. Smoking anywhere inside the Touraine is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the no-smoking policy
is a material and substantial violation of this addendum. Smoking refers to any use or possession
of a cigar, cigarette, pipe, hookah or any other device which is lit or ignited, regardless of whether
the person using or possessing the product is inhaling or exhaling the smoke from such product.
The term tobacco includes, but is not limited to, any form, compound, or synthesis of the plant of the
genus Nicotiana or the species N. tabacum which is cultivated for its leaves to be used in cigarettes,
cigars or pipes. Smoking also refers to use or possession of burning, lighted, or ignited non-tobacco
products. Electronic smoking devices, such as e-cigarettes, e-cigars, e-hookahs, and vape pens are
also included in this definition.